Monday, December 12, 2011

The Joys of "Dieting"

Let me first say that I have never ever been skinny!
I ate what I wanted when i wanted in high school and after
and I am now paying for it. I know I know, Ive had 2 kids. However
that still doesn't mean I can be 50 pounds over weight.
This blog is all about being honest, blunt and excited!
Im sick of going strong for a week, then seeing candy and wanting
the WHOLE BAG! And those 8 pk reese cup packs, well
we wont even go there! I know I need to lose weight not only for me , but
for my kids. I dont want to be a 30 year old overweigh hunk of junk who can't
even run around with me kids. I will never let myself get that bad. I need
a junk food intervention . I've got some "crap food" in the house but have
decided to overlook it and move onto something more healthy. Working out is
a BUST sometimes because Im lazy and watching tv is so much easier then gettin
ready for the gym and working out.
NO MORE! I AM DONE BEING A COUCH POTATO.
 (however , not saying I won't ever watch tv, because I am sure I would go absolulely INSANE)!
Here's to putting out a goal! 50lbs!
 NO more slacking, buck up and I am going to do this!
Thanks to all who inspire me and keep me motivated:) God Bless

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jenni! You can do it! And your excitement is motivation for all of us!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I think this is awesome! Good luck!
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Jen! Sometimes putting it in writing is the first step!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Love jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. im excited for u!!! maybe ill even get the bug : )

    ReplyDelete

Comment:)