Saturday, January 28, 2012

I got an email---

that said The Revolution was interested in me doing a video for them! I was shocked. I had sent a letter via email to their casting dept with a b4 pic of me. I didn't do a video because I did not know I was supposed to until after I hit submit. I am going to work on a video this weekend with great friends! I am hoping to get picked on this awesome show because there really is a revolution going on in my life! Times have changed. No more Chubby Jen. I am 7 lbs away from a 10 percent weight loss. I CAN DO THIS! WEEK 7 DID GREAT THINGS FOR ME. 2.2 LBS DOWN AGAIN!!
THANK U ALL FOR THE INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION I NEEDED TO GET ME HEALTHY AND BEING THE PERSON I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE!!
I still have a ways to go. Keep up with my blog for all the goods:)

1 comment:

Comment:)