Monday, December 12, 2011

Jenni's World

So much to say but so little space:)- I am a mother of two very wonderful girls and a wife to an amazing man named Tommy. We move all over the big United States because we live the military life. Being a Coast Guard spouse is truly fun and exciting. We are so blessed to move around and see new things every 3-4 years.
I love making cards, scrapbooking, taking pictures, playing with our girls, meeting new people, seeing new things, swimming, walking, working out ( just getting back into it) and just smiling. I love to make people happy and enjoy a nice big cup of hot cocoa with many marshmallows:) I enjoy Lake Michigan way to much. So glad that when we get to move it always is by water!! I enjoy a good cider beer and dancing! I love the internet( how cool is it to just type in anything and BAM there is it right at your fingertips) and I also love the color PINK!
In life there is no way of knowing what will happen next. Go day by day with a smile , knowing God put you here for a reason. I always try to see the positive in life. Nothing fun about being a debbie downer everyday. Live life to the fullest. Hug, Smile, Love and be happy:)
I am on this weight loss jounrey. I am sick of saying “I can do this” and then give up after 12 days. Get’s old real fast! I will write my accomplishments, workouts, and foods I have eaten to not only keep me accountable but to also help others on a fun weight loss journey!!
I will post on life, kids, family and many fun things we do. Hope everyone enjoys a sneak peak into my world.

1 comment:

  1. i love it Jenni!!!! i will be watching for updates : ) love u lots!

    ReplyDelete

Comment:)