Tuesday, May 15, 2012

35 LBS TO GO

So I am half way to my goal weight and I actually feel like this is the hardest part right now.
I have been doing this new lifestyle for a little over 5 months and every time I get to "that week"
I get really hard on myself. I tend to eat way more and workout less. I have accomplished so much in these last 5 months that I know I CAN finish. I just know I have more then five months to get to my goal weight. I cannot give up even though I have had days where I have questioned it all. I have not only dropped a pant size, but a shirt size and underwear size:) (TMI)
Those three things together make me know I just cannot give up. I want to see a size 10 by the end of it all or at least a 12. I sold all my 16's so there is no way I am goin back to that size.
I have been there too long in my life and NO more. Tomorrow I am going to workout hard.
I am going to get my A game on and do what I have to do to make this goal happen.
35 to go and with a smile on my face. I know there is always bumps in the road.
I am not perfect and I have slip ups. I can do it . I will make myself proud:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:)