Thursday, March 15, 2012

great moment today

Well, I had a WOW moment this morning. Tommy brought down all my capris from last year (even though I was prego so, from 2 years ago. ).. I obviously should have been a size bigger but wouldnt buy them, bc when I tried on 20 + PAIRS OF capris and shorts today they all FIT AMAZINGLY or were 2 BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost cried in my bedroom this morning, and told myself OUTLOUD, "There is NOO way I am giving up, I have come so far". I am close to a size 14 now. I basically feel like I have a new summer wardrobe (and will need to buy a belt). holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really in this for the long haul. I can't wait to see what I get to buy for next summer sizes. IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD to look good in those capris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:)